|Size||932 M² (10,028 Ft²)|
65 Bruntsfield Place was originally a private residential dwelling which was granted a change of use to an unlicensed hotel in November 2000. The subjects now comprise a substantial traditional detached two storey B Listed Georgian villa constructed in 1826 with a sympathetically created extension to the rear. The building is currently used as a hostel (house for the homeless) with accommodation arranged over basement, ground and first floor levels set within a generous plot extending to some 0.38 acres or thereby with private gardens to the front and rear together with private off street parking.
Internally the property splits to provide 20 bedrooms, 14 of which are en-suite. There are shared kitchen facilities. There is a lift within the rear extension providing access to all levels with the exception of the basement within the original building.